Many people are looking for ways to optimize their social media marketing strategy. They want to know the best times to post on Social Media to maximize their followers and engagement. Digital Glare India shares tips to get more followers and engagement in Social media. The information provided does cover generic best posting times, based on user engagement trends, the best posting time for your unique community will vary, dependent on a range of factors. But this is a good starting point for your audience research - using these tips, you can map out a posting schedule that aligns with overall trends, which may make it easier to find your sweet spot for optimal performance.
1. Best Time to Post on Instagram
- If you're marketing or selling on Instagram, the best time to post is during lunch(11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and the evening, after work(7 p.m. to 9 p.m.). Most Instagrammers log in via mobile, so they tend to avoid browsing during work hours.
- The best days to post on Instagram are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Sunday is the worst day to post on Instagram, though the best time to post on Instagram on Saturday is 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays get the highest level of engagement on Instagram.
2. Best Time to Post on Facebook
- For maximum exposure, the best time to post on your Facebook business page during the week is between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. That's likely because many Facebook users browse on their desktops and check it during downtime at work. The single best time to post on Facebook on a Sunday at 3 p.m.
- The best days to post on Facebook are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Tuesday is the worst day to post on Facebook.
- Weekends get the highest level of engagement on Facebook.
3. Best Time to Post on LinkedIn
- The best time to post on LinkedIn is between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. LinkedIn is a professional social network used by recruiters, salespeople, and business people which is why it's often used during work hours.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday tend to be the best days to post on LinkedIn.
- Weekends and after work hours tend to be the worst times to post on LinkedIn for engagement and visibility.
4. Best Time to Post on Twitter
- The best time to post on twitter for your business is during the lunch hour of 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Scheduling posts just before lunch works well too.
- Weekends tend to get the highest level of engagement on Twitter. Posting at lunch every day Monday to Friday can help you increase social media engagement.
- Wednesday is the best day to post on Twitter. Weekends are the worst day to post on Twitter.
5. Best Time to Post on YouTube
- The Best time to post on YouTube tends to be early afternoon between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. That's because most viewers watch videos in the evening, so you'll want to have your videos indexed by then.
- Thursdays and Fridays tend to be the best days to post on YouTube.
- Most Viewers watch YouTube on the weekend so feel free to post on Saturdays and Sundays in the early morning around 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.